Sunday, May 5, 2019

The Narcissist

I arrived at the office early, one spring day, a few years back.  I parked off to the side and sat in the car for a bit.  I observed a coworker arrive and park his ridiculous little convertible car.  He did not see me, sitting there, watching him.  As expected he brushed his white, fluffy hair before getting out of the little convertible.  He proceeded to lean against the driver's side door, patted his hair, and folded his arms across his chest.

And then he waited.  You see, quite a number of females were office workers at this business.  He was waiting for them to arrive.  And I decided to stay right where I was, unseen and mildly curious of what might transpire.

Gradually each of our female coworkers arrived.  Each of them exited her vehicle,... not one of them paid any notice to him, standing there by his convertible.... like an old fool. 


....
...
..
.

No comments:

Post a Comment