Friday, June 1, 2018

People talk. (brain damage/eclipse)

People talk.
They say things about "crazy" people.
Those who know a soul suffering from mental illness keep quiet.
Someone I love is suffering.
I am suffering.

I have screamed into the void.
And the void has remained silent.
I am all alone.
Those who are geographically near are deaf to pleas.
Few even try to help. Help. Help. Help.

Bereft.
Adrift.
Alone.
Darkness.
Silence.

you cannot know the depth of it

i am no longer able to be social

i have lost the ability to interact

interaction makes me so sad



--------------------------------------------------------

Wish You Were Here
So, so you think you can tell
Heaven from hell
Blue skies from pain
Can you tell a green field
From a cold steel rail?
A smile from a veil?
Do you think you can tell?
Did they get you to trade
Your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
Did you exchange
A walk on part in the war
For a lead role in a cage?
How I wish, how I wish you were here
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year
Running over the same old ground
And how we found
The same old fears
Wish you were here
Songwriters: David Gilmour / Roger Waters
Wish You Were Here lyrics © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc, BMG Rights Management US, LLC, Imagem Music Inc


---------------------------------------------------------------------



Dark Side Of The Moon

wikipedia: The_Dark_Side_of_the_Moon

I have become comfortably numb..........



---------------------------------------------------------------------


Brain Damage/Eclipse..... Pink Floy




"Brain Damage"

The lunatic is on the grass
The lunatic is on the grass
Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs
Got to keep the loonies on the path
The lunatic is in the hall
The lunatics are in my hall
The paper holds their folded faces to the floor
And every day the paper boy brings more
And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
And if there is no room upon the hill
And if your head explodes with dark forbodings too
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
The lunatic is in my head
The lunatic is in my head
You raise the blade, you make the change
You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane
You lock the door
And throw away the key
There's someone in my head but it's not me.
And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear
You shout and no one seems to hear
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon

"I can't think of anything to say except...
I think it's marvellous! HaHaHa!"

written by Roger Waters


wikipedia: Brain_Damage_(song)  from the Pink Floyd album Dark Side Of The Moon





i might go away for a while.....


maybe i'll come home in the spring........








you do not understand.
it is all right. it's okay.
not to worry.



.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment