Wednesday, September 7, 2016

I wish I felt creative

my job is like a cancer,.... it has taken over my entire life, and it is killing me.  I have no life. I work and I sleep, and eat, and sit around.  Nothing gets accomplished at home.  I am not motivated, I hurt, I am totally exhausted, and I fear that I am on the verge of a complete breakdown.  I have got to find different employment.

_______________________________
addendum:
6 months since the original post here.....
I was let go from the job at the end of December 2016.
I cannot describe the relief I felt on that day.

I now describe the entire experience as being in a coma for 9-1/2 years.... which is to say that my entire life was the job.  ANY AND ALL home time was spent sleeping and trying to recover so that I could get through the following week.  I never finished unpacking from my first move in 2009, moved again in 2014 -which compounded the problem..... and now, in 2017, I have been working for 9 weeks to empty out a storage unit that is as big as my garage (appx 30'x10') --the storage unit was FULL completely.  it's down by about 1/3 now..... there are quite a few empty boxes in it, but there is a  ton of work ahead.  Also, I am emptying that storage unit into an already overfull house, where I never did finish unpacking from the moves of 2009 and 2014......  finding a lot of treasures in that storage unit though......

No comments:

Post a Comment