Monday, January 11, 2016

wax nostalgic

I want to visit old friends.  I want to play catch with B.J. Jones and attend her dance recital.  I want to visit the Quartermaines, Edward and Lila, Alan and Monica, at Monica’s house (Alan bought it for her).  I want to sit in the Quartermaine library with Lucy Coe and meet Kevin, and together we can watch the Q’s verbally spar with each other.  I want to have the traditional Thanksgiving Pizza in the Quartermaine dining room.  I want to watch Lucky Spencer play with his dog Foster.  I want to have dinner with Steve and Audrey, and have dessert with Robin Scorpio and Stone Cates at Ruby’s Diner.   I want to try on the red dress that Lucy wore to her own wedding and to a funeral.  I want to take a crazy trip with Luke Spencer and Laura, and have a wild adventure.  I want television soap operas to be like they were in those hazy, crazy days of the 1990’s.  Beautifully written stories to last a lifetime in the memories of those who enjoyed them as an art form.


The tragic death of B.J. Jones -- May 1994
Lucy Coe and Sigmund the Duck --Thanksgiving 1994
Robin and Stone -- 1993 to 1995

No comments:

Post a Comment